Province Apothecary Hydrating Rescue Balm with Hemp & Hyaluronic Acid
Regular price $32.00
The Province Apothecary Hydrating Rescue Balm is the ultimate in dry skin therapy. This rich, hydrating balm for your hands and body melts into skin to protect and repair dry skin. This balm is a reformulation of the fan favourite Rescue Balm to make it more squeezable, hydrating, effective and vegan!
Why it's special:
- Use it daily all over the body to protect against and alleviate chapping, cracking, and roughness due to dryness. It’s perfect for hands, feet, elbows, and any other areas in need of extra care.
- This product is gentle enough for babies and even the most sensitive skin.
- Province Apothecary has replaced beeswax with sunflower wax and added Mango Butter to the base of the balm which not only improves the texture and application of the product, but enhances the hydrating and reparative properties of the balm.
- We have added Hyaluronic Acid which helps smooth skin, soften lines, and protects and deeply hydrates the skin.
How to Use
- Natural separation may occur. Gently massage the tube before use.
- Apply generously to affected areas of skin as often as needed, for instant relief and long-lasting hydration.
- Product is grainy, as you apply it to warm skin, all graininess will melt into your skin.
- Use daily as needed.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol.
*Certified organic/Certifié biologique
*Free shipping in Canada on orders over $150!
Our parcels ship from our Ottawa shop within 3 business days. On rare occasions it can take longer, but we'll inform you of the delay by email if so! Your detailed shipping cost will be shown to you upon check out, but it tends to be between 10-15$ for smaller items and 12-17$ for clothing within Canada. We ship Expedited with Canada Post, if you require Priority shipping please email us. Local customers can also choose Local Delivery at the check-out for next business day courier delivery by Veloz. (In some instances, we may even be able to courier your order on the same business day, please email us if this is what you require). You'll receive text or email updates as soon as your order is picked up and on its way. All other details are in our Terms and Conditions.