FFORM V-Dress (Black)
Regular price $300.00
This is it - the perfect, coziest V-neck dress from FForm! It has a boxy oversized fit, wide 3/4 length sleeves and a narrow long V-neckline. Made of super soft baby alpaca, this transitional piece can go from day to night.
DETAILS: Available in SM and ML in charcoal or black. Model is 5'11" tall and is wearing a size ML.
SM length 34", chest width 22"/ ML length 36", chest width 24".
FABRIC & CARE: Fiber content is 100% Baby Alpaca. Hand wash or dry clean only please. Alpaca wool possesses an outstanding self-cleaning capacity. After wearing, it is usually sufficient to air the garment. This allows for reduction in water waste and detergent use.
When you shop with Victoire you're supporting independent Canadian designers from across the country. FFORM is a design conscious brand whose mission is to inspire meaningful consumption. Designed in Toronto by its founder Melanie Wong and responsibly crafted in Peru where she grew up, FFORM collaborates with mills and cooperatives that are Fair Trade Certified or that comply with social and environmental standards as set out by the United Nations' Declaration of Human Rights. The collection is created with the luxurious, biodegradable and renewable alpaca yarn and Peruvian cotton.
Great news! Alpaca yarn is low maintenance and has a self-cleaning capacity.
There is no need to constantly wash your alpaca sweater. Simply air your sweater after wearing (this reduces water and detergent use - and is better for the environment). Spot clean or hand wash when necessary. If you must, dry clean as well (however, dry cleaning may eventually start to strip the natural oils from the yarn, making it lose loft and luster over time).
You may only need to wash your alpaca sweater once a year!
Hand washing instructions (please also read the care label in your garment):
Most information below also applies to cotton sweaters.
1. Wash dark colours separately.
2. Do not use bleach.
3. Turn your sweater inside out. This protects the outside surface fibers from pulling.
4. Wash with mild detergent or mild shampoo in cold water. Let sweater soak for 20 minutes. Do not knead or agitate.
5. Gently wring or press with a towel to remove excess water.
6. Lay flat to dry on a clothing rack.
7. If necessary, iron at low temperature with a damp cloth or use a clothing steamer.
8. It is recommended that you store heavier sweaters folded instead of hanging. If your sweater gets stretch marks on the shoulders (from hanging), simply steam the area with a garment steamer (laying flat) or iron it and it will go back to its original shape.
9. Beware of moths. Some people recommend placing lavender or cedar wood balls where your sweaters are kept. We would also suggest storing your sweater in a sealed garment bag if your home has moths.
10. Please do not wash your alpaca sweaters in the washing machine, as the friction that occurs during the washing cycle will give your sweater a felted effect or it will damage its surface.
11. You may occasionally wash your cotton sweater in a washing machine in the delicate cycle. Place sweater inside out in a mesh bag in order to protect its surface fibers.
*This item qualifies for free shipping in Canada!
Our parcels ship from our Ottawa shop within 3 business days. On rare occasions it can take longer, but we'll inform you of the delay by email if so! Shipping for jewelry and smaller items within Canada tends to be $8.00, unless the item qualifies for free shipping. Your detailed shipping cost will be shown to you upon check out. We ship Expedited with Canada Post, if you require Priority shipping please email us. Local customers can also choose Local Delivery at the check-out for next business day courier delivery by Veloz. (In some instances, we may even be able to courier your order on the same business day, please email us if this is what you require). You'll receive text or email updates as soon as your order is picked up and on its way. HOLIDAY ONLINE RETURN POLICY: Gifts purchased in November & December can be returned for exchange or store credit until January 7th, 2021. All other details are in our Terms and Conditions.